PayAnalytics is a rapidly growing SaaS company that offers a world-leading pay equity software solution to organizations of all sizes. Our mission is to help companies achieve pay equity by providing them with the tools and resources they need to analyze, understand and address pay disparities.
PayAnalytics has users in 75 countries on six continents and the software is currently available in seven languages.
Our top priority is to create a positive work environment and culture that puts a high value on family-friendliness and flexibility so that our employees can succeed both personally and professionally.
We have offices in Reykjavík, Stockholm and Copenhagen, but our employees are also spread across various locations such as Berlin, Washington, and Seattle. You have the flexibility to choose where you want to work from!
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with PayAnalytics clients through regular communication and engagement, as their primary point of contact.
- Provide onboarding, support, and guidance to clients on best practices for using PayAnalytics, creating training materials as needed.
- Conduct regular account reviews to ensure customer satisfaction, identify areas for improvement, and communicate client feedback to the development team.
- Attend industry events and conferences globally to grow the company's network and establish it as a thought leader in the pay equity space.
- Analyze results and offer advice to clients on professional services, and demo the software to potential clients.
Client Success Manager will report to the Head of Client Services at PayAnalytics.
Prior experience in HR and compensation/benefits would be an advantage. Other relevant experience, such as customer service or consulting can also be valuable for a client relationship manager in this role.
- A degree in business, human resources, or a related field
- Strong communication skills to build and maintain relationships with clients
- Comfortable working with data and able to provide clear insights to clients
- Strong project management skills to coordinate multiple client projects
- Fluency in English, including strong written and verbal communication skills, is a required qualification for this position.
How to apply?
Send us your cover letter and CV to email@example.com before Mar 31, 2023.