PayAnalytics is looking for an Experienced Software Engineer to join our development team at our new office in Gróska (Reykjavík, Iceland).
This person will work on our Vue.js front-end application and on our python/Django REST API. Candidates should fulfill the following requirements:
- A university degree in a STEM (science, technology, engineering, or mathematics) subject.
- Have at least 3 years professional experience in software development.
- Have a solid understanding of fundamental design concepts of REST APIs.
- Be comfortable working with mathematical concepts and statistics.
- Be comfortable with designing and writing unit tests for all newly developed software.
PayAnalytics is a fast growing company with the mission to eliminate gender and racial bias in compensation structures. PayAnalytics develops a SaaS solution that performs statistical analysis on payroll data to diagnose and address wage discrimination. Our clients include companies ranging from small/medium size up to multinational companies.
How to apply: Email us a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.